Regulation Nova Eroica Medical Certificate Nova Eroica Family Regulation Nova Eroica Family rent a bike ORGANISATONAL ASPECTS AND ANTI-COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS
We are sure that the amazing Eroica community will demonstrate their civic duty by adopting the following rules, to ensure the health and safety of participants, organisers and the people of Buonconvento, our hosts.
It is obligatory to wear a mask indoors, and outside when it is not possible to guarantee one-metre distance between people;
It is obligatory to maintain one metre distance. Hands should be sanitized regularly;
At the start and finish of the race, it is obligatory to wear a protective mask. The same applies while waiting in line at food stops or at the pasta party.
RACE ENVELOPE AND RACE PACK
- Your race envelope can be picked up from Friday 23 October. Entrance and exit corridors will be marked on the ground in order to ensure the correct distancing in case of queues.
- Only participants wearing masks will be given access to the secretariat. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance.
- In order to pick up your race envelope, each participant must provide the Covid-19 self-certification which can be downloaded at this link.
- Race packs will be distributed at the Start/Finish area from Friday 23 October. Access will be granted in the same way as for race envelopes.
- To limit access to the race envelope and race pack distribution areas, they will be delivered to Tour operators, Sponsor groups, sport’s clubs and guests beforehand.
- Each food stop will provide typical local food, in keeping with the Eroica tradition and style but food will be served in pre-prepared mono-portions so as to respect safety and hygiene rules.
- Each food stop will have staff dedicated to ensuring social distancing, please avoid gathering in groups and maintain one-metre distance.
- At the Pasta Party, in the area around the finish line, food will be served in mono-portions and must be eaten in the designated area outdoors, while respecting one-metre distance.
To avoid any kind of gathering and speed up the process of collecting the race envelope, we recommend that all participants upload their sport’s club card and medical certificate on MYEroica.