Registration will remain open until May 29, 2022
Due to the cancellation of Eroica Hispania 2021, any registered Eroica Hispania 2021 has the right to choose between one of these two options:
Option 1. Registration from Eroica Hispania 2021 is confirmed for 2022 + an additional registration for anyone invited by him/her to participate in Eroica Hispania 2022 that will take place on Sunday, June 5, 2022.
The registration of the registered includes the one-day insurance of the Spanish Cycling Federation in case it had been paid for Eroica Hispania 2021. The guest will have to pay only € 15 corresponding to the 1-day insurance to not be it is federated.
Option 2. Registration from Eroica Hispania 2021 is confirmed for Eroica Hispania 2023 to be held on June 4, 2023, in Haro.
The registration of the registered includes the one-day insurance of the Spanish Cycling Federation in case it had been paid for Eroica Hispania 2021.
It is important to emphasize that each affected person can choose one of the 2 options, not both.
Choosing Option 1, your guest must sign up before April 24, 2022.
The participation cost for the SHORT, MEDIUM and LONG routes remain identical to the one set for the 2020 edition:
• First 300 numbers-registration period: 45€
• First registration period: from dorsal number 301 to May 14, 2022. 58€
• Second registration period: from May 15 to May 29, 2022, 78€
• Ciclo Club Eroica Members: 45€ (no period restriction but before May 29th, 2022)
• Paseo Eroica: 35€ (No period restriction but before May 29th, 2022)
• Eroica bike rental: 85€ (Availability limited to a total of 60 units and according to sizes, please contact us at [email protected])
ATTENTION: one day insurance is mandatory if you are not registered under the Real Federacion de Ciclismo Española. The cost is € 15. Please note: All foreign participants who are not members of the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation can participate in Eroica Hispania. In order to do so, however, they must purchase insurance for the day. This insurance costs €15 and it will be added to the registration fee.